Moto Klub Poseidon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRUGI RODJENDAN BBC a

3 posters

Go down

DRUGI RODJENDAN BBC a Empty DRUGI RODJENDAN BBC a

Post  Jocko Africa Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Eto malo po malo a opet brzo dodje i taj drugi rodjendan !! Pravili smo lijepo otvaranje sa dosta pozivnica i puno drustva .. Zatim za tren dodje prvi rodjendan na kome smo se opet skupili u velikom broju i jako lijepo proveli uz tortu u obliku loga BBC a .... Za ovaj drugi rodjendan smo napravili tortu u obliku naseg znaka ali ovog puta torta je na sprat !!! Svi zidaju u Budvu pa i mi podigli tortu na sprat !
U SUBOTU 20 Aprila OD 20 h NARAVNO KAO I UVIJEK SVIRACE NASI VIJERNI PRIJATELJI OLD TIMERSI I NAS STALNI BEND MONTENEGRO SINGERSI...POZIVAMO SVE NASE STALNE GOSTE,KAO I ONE KOJI SU MAKAR JEDNOM SVRATILI KOD NAS I NARAVNO SVE ONE KOJI NIKADA NISU BILI U NASEM CLUBU DA DODJU U SUBOTU I UZ DOBRU MUZIKU I ZASIGURNO LIJEPU ATMOSVERU PROSLAVE NAS DRUG RODJENDAN....

DOBRO NAM DOSLI !!!
Jocko Africa
Jocko Africa

Back to top Go down

DRUGI RODJENDAN BBC a Empty Re: DRUGI RODJENDAN BBC a

Post  goran69 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 am

Zdravo bili....kupicu vam chokoladu What a Face
goran69
goran69

Back to top Go down

Post  wrong rider Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

A Jocu lilihip geek
wrong rider
wrong rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Jocko Africa Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 am

Bilo je lijepo ..... Hvala svima sto ste dosli da proslavimo zajedno i ovaj rodjendan ... Bice ih jos puno ako bog da !!!!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Jocko Africa
Jocko Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down